Monday, July 10, 2017

Blogging Note


A ghostly gremlin -- disguised as a senile sailor with access to my computer keyboard -- has committed a serious crime: my blog postings have been stolen.


I've tried to find and recover my stolen property. But, alas, I'm no match for the curmudgeonly culprit. I only made things worse.

Well, perhaps I can outsmart the spectral saboteur in the future, but let's not count those chickens just yet.

Postscript: Perhaps I am being told by higher powers to stop blogging. 






6 comments:

  1. "there is a tide in the course of human events which taken at the flood"... that carries stuff off and hides it in secret, dark places of which we are unaware...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mudpuddle, I fear that I am riding on that tide into the dark, secret places.

      Delete
    2. i think i misquoted the above; signs of vanishing recall... oh well, i should be happy with what i've got... left...

      Delete
    3. mudpuddle, misquotes and flawed memories are in good company here....

      Delete
  2. R.T.,

    Things have been disappearing into cyberspace for as long as there's been cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fred, I've heard and read that nothing ever disappears from a computer. Well, if my postings are in the computer, I'll be damned if I can find them. Maybe I should check either with NSA or the Russians. They seem to find everything.

      Delete