Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Blogging note: postscript to previous posting


My previous posting included an announcement about my Bible reading plans.  Because of the intensely personal, spiritual nature of my reading and quest, I will not be using this blog for any postings or discussions relevant to that journey. That news will probably come as a relief to some of my blogging friends. So, if this book blog continues, which may or may not happen depending upon my motivation, time-availability, reading habits, health, and other factors, Informal Inquiries will remain inoffensively secular rather than personally spiritual. And so it goes.



3 comments:

  1. Tim: I respect your thoughts, and find much of interest in your posts... Just becaus I don't agree with all your views doesn't mean that I disrespect YOU! After all, there are 6 billion people in the world and none of them think alike, I should say... And in my experience, judging others is an exercise in futility anyway... And besides my opinions are pretty off the the wall... Everyone gets to have his/her own intellectual stab at life... That's the way it should be...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mudpuddle. I will try to continue, but I make no promises. Tonight I am reading about Herman Melville, and he might draw me in, forcing me to read and comment.

      Delete
    2. Look forward to that, or whatever else you choose to share...

      Delete